Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"A long december and there's reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last"


All i want is to move back out. For college to start back. I only have 4 days but it seems like an eternity. Yesterday night I had Becca's birthday party. We met her friends at the bowling alley then they came back to the house to make smores and watch Harry Potter. We were all standing in the kitchen and heard a loud bang from the garage. I opened the door and dad had ran his car into the wall, putting two huge holes in the sheetrock. I wonder if he will ever admit that there is a problem.



"You are calm and reposed, let your beauty unfold. Pale white like the skin stretched over your bones. Spring keeps you ever close, you are second hand smoke. You are so fragile and thin, standing trial for your sins. Holding on to yourself the best you can. You are the smell before rain, you are the blood in my veins.
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. I'm glad that you can forgive. I'm only hoping as time goes on you can forget. "

No comments:

Post a Comment